As we’ve reached the end our trading year, we’d like to reach out to all of our customers and thank you all for your continued support over the last few years. We have had a brilliant summer 2016 and this would not have been possible without you guys making this work. Not only have you helped keep our lights on for the last 5 years, but with so many fantastic regular customers – it makes coming to work each day a pleasure, so thank-you once again. We’ll end the soppy thank-yous there, as we have an exciting announcement to make!
Primethorpe Paving: The Race to 1,000m
Starting from October 1st 2016, we will be able to track every meter of paving purchased by each and every one of our customers. So we came up with an idea – with all the faces we see on a regular basis, we’ve always been curious about how much everyone goes through each year – why not reward our regulars for sticking by us?
The Race is designed to reward our most loyal customers with milestones throughout the year, with the first customer to reach 1,000 SQM of stone purchased winning a luxury weekend break for two 2. The milestones are broken down as follows:
- 500SQM – Each customer that reaches this milestone will receive a natural stone plant pot to take home free of charge.
- 1st to 1,000SQM – The first customer to reach 1,000m2 on the year wins the grand prize of a luxury weekend away.
- 1000SQM – After 1000SQM has been reached for the first time, all subsequent 1km hitters will receive a free Rainbow Sandstone bench to add that finishing touch to their own, or a client’s garden.
The Race is completely free to enter. Simply pop down to our office, give us a call or send us an email letting us know you want to enter and we will begin to track every single meter of your orders.
Don’t worry if you’re only just noticing this competition and it’s already January – we will back-date everything to 1st October 2016! All orders from this date count.
For the grand prize – the date, location & specific break activities to be decided with the winner after 1,000 SQM has been reached. Value circa. £300.
We look forward to working with everyone and hope for another successful year. Best of luck to everyone! T&Cs can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Primethorpe Paving Ltd (company no. 03843267) whose registered office is at Bank Chambers 27a Market Place Market Deeping PE6 8EA Peterborough.
- Employees of Primethorpe Paving or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition. Purchase of any slabs or cobbles from Primethorpe Paving Ltd is enough to signify entry. Anyone who purchases one of these products is entitled to enter.
- Route to entry for the competition – From the 1st October 2016 simply drop into our office, call us or email us and inform us of your intention to join The Race and we will take the required information to make sure your orders are followed.
4a. If you are carrying out work for an end client who will be purchasing the stone themselves, we are able to count this towards your total. However, you will need to call ahead and inform us that this is happening so we know to add this to your total. Simply leave the name of your customer.
- Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Orders cannot be counted until they have left our yard. Orders that are being held will not count towards totals until you have collect/they have been delivered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are outlined above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 24hrs of hitting a milestone. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize. If the grand prize isn’t claimed within 14 days, we will defer the prize to the 2nd person to reach this milestone.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the grand prize has been claimed. The result we be published on social media.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Primethorpe Paving Ltd and not to any other party.